Throwback the Duck Ep. 1A Throwback the Duck Ep. 1A

Sweet

How long did it take to make this? Its very good, the only problem I have (and this is me being extra pickey) is that throw back talks with somewhat of a not real accent (not sure if that makes sense) but hes like that in every flash I've seen with him.

Blackhead Blackhead

yup

I dont know what the last guy was talking about, I could easily see how this was making fun of blockhead and it was at least twice as funny as blockhead (although the ending wasnt very funny)

StarCraft: The Return StarCraft: The Return

pretty good

i liked it alot but it seemed you gave each marine more of their own character in the first one and you kinda lost that in this one.... still a very good series so far and i cant wait to see more.

Pico has a Tree House. Pico has a Tree House.

aight

it was alright... i would rather not watch things with to be continued but you wanted it to come out for pico day so that was cool. The guy who posted before me doesnt know what hes talking about because that wasnt emo music... i should know... i could stand the stuff in your flash and I hate emo. I would suggest using other music for a battle though because that music is really calm...

Mortal Kombat Mishaps 3 Mortal Kombat Mishaps 3

THRILLER

yeah that was pretty cool but my favorite out of those would have to be thriller.... that was just awesome...

Legend without Zelda BOD2 Legend without Zelda BOD2

GJ

Gj on both parts... I saw the ending coming from a while away... one thing i have to mention though is that when he first enters the dungeon, he shoots his bow backwards..... didnt know if this was on purpose.... Very good though

RogerregoRRoger responds:

Link was just nervous to see such a villain suddenly in a cave. He misses his target in the process too.

Bushido revenge by swords Bushido revenge by swords

PRETTY GOOD

I really liked the paper looking sprites although i have to agree with who ever made the remark earlier about doing better wounds.... and i think that you need a somewhat faster song for the fights... you can still have it be somewhat sorrowful but the really slow music kinda took away from the movie... try to learn how to keep the music from stopping when you change scenes... overall though i thought that was pretty awesome.

Samurai Sword 2 Samurai Sword 2

alright

pretty good plot and alright graphics... i kinda wish the sound was better but that is most likely due to your microphone...