Throwback the Duck Ep. 1A Throwback the Duck Ep. 1A

Sweet

How long did it take to make this? Its very good, the only problem I have (and this is me being extra pickey) is that throw back talks with somewhat of a not real accent (not sure if that makes sense) but hes like that in every flash I've seen with him.

Blackhead Blackhead

yup

I dont know what the last guy was talking about, I could easily see how this was making fun of blockhead and it was at least twice as funny as blockhead (although the ending wasnt very funny)

StarCraft: The Return StarCraft: The Return

pretty good

i liked it alot but it seemed you gave each marine more of their own character in the first one and you kinda lost that in this one.... still a very good series so far and i cant wait to see more.

Farmville Calculator Farmville Calculator

not super useful

It would be nice if you had a page just for directions. It was already mentioned that this is not very useful from a game stand point, its just an application that helps with a facebook game. You shouldn't call your user faggots and you should learn how to code around someone putting in the number the wrong way by either making it accept it the other way or making you unable to type it in.

Kaethor responds:

A'ight, fair enough. Thanks for reviewing.

Horses! Horses!

THATS AWESOME

Yeah that piece is awsome.... i dont know how to vote the one to five thing on here yet though.... just reviews... id give it either a four or five though.